1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT : PERSONAL DATA AND BILLING INFORMATION
Personal data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. The personal data collected by us may include your name, email address, address, telephone number, birth date (primarily for eligibility purposes) and similar identification data. If you wish to purchase a product or service through the site, you will be required to provide certain information in addition to the personal data noted above. Such information may include a credit card number and similar information. You will always be informed about collection of your personal data. With the submission of your data it will always be stated whether the submission is voluntary or necessary for completing the desired action, such as the completion of a transaction in our web shop. Your personal data is collected in one or several of the below cases:
- When you buy goods online at www.tumostudios.am
- When you create an account at www.tumostudios.am
If you use your email address in more than one of the above cases, your personal data will only be collected and registered in one place.
2. OTHER INFORMATION AND COOKIES
In addition to the PERSONAL DATA AND BILLING INFORMATION noted above that you voluntarily provide to us, we may collect additional information (collectively, “other information”). Such other information may include:
- information that we automatically collect when you visit the site, such as your IP address, internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time of your visit, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the site you visit, number of links you clock while in the site, and similar information concerning your use of the site.
- additional information that you voluntarily provide to us regarding your use and interest in our programs, offers, products and services.
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal data, billing information and other information to:
- Provide access to and usage of the site
- Order completions and handling of orders
- Customer service support
- Management of user accounts
- Overview of purchase history
- Measuring and improving our services
- Inform you about our products
- Newsletter sign-ups
- Solicit feedback
- Personalized advertising and marketing
- Administer rewards and promotional programs
- Improve our services to you
4. TRANSFER TO OTHER DATA CONTROLLERS AND DISCLOSURE TO DATA PROCESSORS
5. ACCESSING, MODIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
We have reasonable security measures in place intended to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data, billing information and other information that we have collected from you at the site. We are, however, unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised, or that your personal data will remain secure under all circumstances. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This site may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the privacy practices or content of partners, advertisers, sponsors or other website to which links are provided. As such, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of those third-party terms websites.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US